Your Smile Can be Bright and Beautiful with Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain Veneers are a great way to get a straight, bright –white smile that looks completely natural. They can also correct:
- Chipped teeth
- Teeth that are broken
- Crooked teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Whiten teeth
What is the treatment for getting Porcelain Veneers?
- The dentist will scrape down a small amount of enamel off your teeth to allow the new veneers to bond to your existing tooth
- A custom shading will be selected for you new porcelain veneer
- A temporary veneer will be applied until your custom porcelain veneer is being made
- Usually take 3 office visits.